JRF Ortho Career Opportunities
JRF Ortho is a non-profit organization that specializes in providing orthopedic surgeons with the highest viability, most widely available cartilage solutions in the industry. Our goal is to provide innovative solutions for allograft joint repair to orthopedic surgeons who specialize in helping patients regain movement and improve their quality of life.
Why work at JRF Ortho? We at JRF Ortho are proud to be able to make a difference in people's lives each and every day by helping them improve their quality of life and maximizing the gift of donation. We strive every day to become better innovators offering the best products in the industry while providing superior customer care.
Our culture. Our employees at JRF Ortho are part of an amazing culture that offers great benefits. JRF Ortho is a career destination for passionate people who are driven to seek innovation, growth and opportunity while making a difference.
Allograft Coordinator I
SUMMARY: Under the direct supervision of the JRF Supervisor/Manager, the Allograft Service Coordinator (“ASC”) is responsible for processing and coordinating allograft orders by working with surgeons and their staff, sales representatives and hospital personnel.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receives and processes time-sensitive fresh and fresh frozen allograft orders.
- Evaluates and accurately sizes patient X-Rays, MRI or CT scans to match with available allografts.
- Offers allocated grafts to surgeons in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Discusses alternative allograft solutions with Customers as needed.
- Communicates graft status to Customers in a timely manner.
- Coordinates shipment of released allografts and instruments as needed.
- Ensures order status is continually maintained (active/on-hold/cancelled).
- Responds to inquiries and new orders in a timely manner (i.e. phone calls, emails).
- Is available for a rotating on-call schedule.
- Serves as a back-up for Territory Leads during absences.
- Is available to travel to assigned territory when necessary.
- Assists with billing and collection efforts, complaints, product returns, and maintaining customer records.
- Adheres to and promotes proper practices and techniques which are consistent with current operating procedures, training requirements, safety practices and company policies.
- Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university.
- In lieu of degree, High School Diploma and 2 years tissue banking experience in Processing or Customer Service.
- 1 year Customer Service, Sales or Marketing experience.
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office Suite)
- Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university in science related field.
- Computer skills : CRM/ERP software (i.e. Epicor)
- Experience in production, manufacturing, or operations in biomedical/bioscience industry.
- Experience working with Standard Operating Procedures
- Experience in healthcare environment such as doctor’s office or hospital.
Certificates, licenses and registrations:
- Certified Tissue Banking Specialist (CTBS)
- Compliance – Maintains knowledge of the Company’s Compliance Plan and Policy Handbook. These resources promote safety, diversity and ethics in the workplace.
- Core Values – Promotes Customer Care, Innovative Solutions and Highest Quality Products. Maintains keen awareness of honoring and respecting the gift of human tissue donation.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Puts success of team above own interests; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed; Keeps commitments.
Click here to apply.